What is HemaClear?
HemaClear is the first self-contained, sterile, exsanguinating tourniquet that creates a bloodless field in seconds. HemaClear performs three functions: blood removal (exsanguination), arterial flow occlusion, and automatic application of the sterile stockinet. HemaClear replaces traditional devices, completely eliminating the need for a tourniquet machine, tourniquet cuff, Esmarch bandage, Webril™ and a stockinette. Perhaps most advantageous of all, from a logistics point of view, HemaClear is self-contained and requires absolutely no connections or power source.
How does HemaClear work?
Simply place the HemaClear ring on the fingers (or toes) of the patient and then pulls the handles proximally. The silicone ring rolls up the limb while the stockinet sleeve covers it, exerting enough pressure to squeeze all the blood out and then block it at the occlusion site. Once applied, HemaClear becomes a sterile, single-use tourniquet that provides the surgeon with a much larger surgical field.
- Company: OHK Medical Devices, Ltd.
- Address: 16 Pal-yam St., Haifa 33095, Israel
- Tel: +972.4.8242369
- Fax: +972.4.8346753
- Email: info@HemaClear.com
- website: www.hemaclear.com
- Company: Athenee Medical Co., Ltd.
- Address: 470/17 Soi Pattanakarn12,Pattanakarn Road, Suanluang, Suanluang, BangkokThailand10250
- Tel: 02-7199936-7
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org