Kerecis Omega3 Wound
Kerecis Omega3 Wound is fish derived, naturally lyophilized acellular dermal matrix (ADM) wound treatment material.
Kerecis Omega3 Wound maintains and supports a healing environment for the management of wounds, where viable (red) tissue can be seen in the wound base.
The product has been used to treat wounds of the following etiologies:
- Pressure ulcers
- Venous ulcers
- Chronic vascular ulcers
- Diabetic ulcers
- Traumatic ulcer
- Recurring ulcer in a burn scar
- Surgical wound (after failed heel surgery)
- Necrotic wound (after injection, in a coagulopatic patient)
- Salvation of split graft
Kerecis Omega3 Wound is supplied sterile in peel-open packages and is intended for one-time use.
More information please contact us
Please notice the warning on the label and accompanying documents before use
*This device should not be used in patients with a known allergy or other sensitivity to fish material.
- Company: Kerecis Limited
- Address: Eyrargata 2, 400 Isafjordur, Iceland
- Tel: +354 562 2601
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- website: www.kerecis.com
- Company: Athenee Medical Co., Ltd.
- Address: 470/17 Soi Pattanakarn12,Pattanakarn Road, Suanluang, Suanluang, BangkokThailand10250
- Tel: 02-7199936-7
- Email: email@example.com